Former Arizona Governor Jan Brewja is predicting Donald Trump will win in the Hate State elections because Latinos won’t vote.
“Nah,” Brewer said in an interview with the Boston Globe. “They don’t get out and vote. They don’t vote.”
What else does she foresee? Here are her Pocho Ocho Mas Loco Predictions:
8. Pigs will fly.
7. When nasty women stop provoking the average guy with slutty clothes, rapes will stop.
6. If regulators approve the AT&T-Time Warner merger, the cable guy will actually arrive between 10am and 2pm. [Mas…]
Make tonight’s presidential debate extra especial with the POCHO Debate Drinking Game, sponsored by Arpaio Viejo™ Tequila.
Keep your eyes on the screen, stay alert and react swiftly! Life is chort! [Mas…]
Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio told a Tea Party meeting Tuesday he is still investigating President Obama’s birth certificate, which he says is a forgery.
But that’s not all! These are Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Pocho Ocho Top Unsolved Mysteries:
8. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
7. Fucking magnets, how do they work?
6. Who cut the cheese? [Mas…]