Some of these stories are News and others are Ñews.
We post, you decide.
- Mexican artist melts 1,527 guns, makes shovels to plant trees
- UPDATED: In Coca-Cola’s Mexico, white hipsters save Xmas (video)
- Frida Kahlo stars in ‘Strange Like Me,’ an inspirational toon
- Scientist’s quest to reproduce abuela’s mole recipe ends in failure
- White wing terrorist Dylann Roof didn’t start the fire (Lalo Alcaraz cartoon)
Do you want to see more posts like these?
Can you donate $20 or $50 so we can make more Ñews y Satire?
We like making POCHO’s Ñews y Satire for you every day, but it takes money. Can you please help?
POCHO has no big backers, no mega investors, no brand-name “sponsors.” We get a trickle of revenue from Google Adsense (it barely pays my iPhone bill) and that’s all. No one owns us, no one tells us what we can or cannot do. But independence ain’t free. We’re hoping to raise some extra cash from you, our loyal readers. Can you help?
We would like to upgrade our hardware/server arrangements, redesign the website, and maybe someday pay our hard-working editors, talented writers, visionary photographers, and kick-ass cartoonists. Oh yes, and our pinches lawyers tambien. Can you help?
Your small donation will keep the Ñews y Satire flowing. Click on the DONATE button to give. We thank you for your support.