When in Miami, there’s more to eat than face, grandmother knows best when it comes fixing your boo-boo, Mexican Mitt Romney is the “last juan standing,” the Smithsonian immortalizes the Nike Cortez and Florida’s voter fraud crackdown actually snares an actual fraudster.
A busy week of ñews taxed our overworked POCHO estaff, but we’ve got it all for you, right here:
- Pocho Ocho old-school abuelita-style remedios (cures)
- Mexican Mitt Romney: ¡I AM THE LAST JUAN STANDING!
- Pocho Ocho other things to eat in Miami other than a man’s face
- Letter from the Editor: Respect the pinche artist (*updated)
- Florida voter fraud crackdown finally snares a live one
- Smithsonian adds iconic Nike Cortez to permanent shoe exhibition
- Dear Abuelita: Look it up, paranoid guy and K-Y® Brand Jelly
- Desperate Texas Democrats vote to secede from union