Here are the Pocho Ocho Top Ways to Tell If Your New Neighbors Are Terrorists:
8. Since sunset on Sunday, they’ve been burning more and more candles every night and singing in a Middle Eastern language.
7. They instruct their children — even pre-K kids — in violent martial arts, regularly staging practice backyard executions where children swinging war sticks decapitate colorful paper effigies strung up for torture.
6. Suspiciously clean-cut young men in shirts and ties living in the house regularly head out on bikes for neighborhood surveillance, knock on doors to see who is home, and take copious notes after every encounter.
5. They’ve begun building a front lawn mosque (?) with camels and men in “Eastern” robes.
4. No wreath, no lights, no Santa.
3. Two Words: No bacon.
2. They are openly, unashamedly, “sick” (sp?)
And the numero uno way to tell if your new neighbors are terrorists is …
Their geeky kid Ahmed is building “clocks” in the basement.
Can you donate $20 or $50 so we can make more Ñews y Satire?
We like making POCHO for you every day, but it takes money. Can you help?
POCHO has no big backers, no mega investors, no brand-name “sponsors.”
That’s deliberate. We get the cash we need from you, our loyal readers, and no one tells us what we can or cannot publish. Can you help?
We need cash. Ten bucks, $20 or even $50 isn’t that much once you do the math. Can you help?
POCHO typically publishes a minimum of four new posts every weekday, or 20 posts each week. If only half of those make you laugh, that’s 10 laughs a week. Fifty-two weeks of 10 laughs is over 500 laughs a year. With a $50 donation, your net cost per laugh is a less than a dime. UNDER TEN CENTS! Such a deal!
Please kick in a few bucks to keep the Ñews y Satire flowing. We take all plastic and PayPal tambien.
Click on the DONATE button to give and thank you for your support.