We pulled the stats and it’s official: These were the Top Ten Toons in 2014. POCHO Jefe-in-Chief Lalo Alcaraz’ La Cucaracha got most of the hot mouse-click action, of course, but the big surprise was the re-emergence of a Lalo-Toon™ from 2002 (above, and #1 below) which seemed to predict the future. That’s why Lalo is Numero Uno in our book! 😉
- Am I a prophet? A time-traveling cartoonist?
- Ugly Mexicans and sexy gringas — pulp fiction history of hate (toons)
- La Cucaracha: This just in from Murrieta… (toon)
- La Cucaracha: Darn those lazy immigrants! (toon)
- La Cucaracha: Goal! vs ¡GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! (toon)
- La Cucaracha: Right-wing radio resolves kid refugee crisis (toon)
- Walt Disney, Inc. wants to trademark ‘Dia de los Muertos’ (toon)
- La Cucaracha: Top Halloween costumes of 2014 (toon)
- You must be THIS tall (toon)
- Feminist painting mashup: Meet stunning ‘Frida the Riveter’ (toon)
Can you donate $20 or $50 so we can make more Ñews y Satire?