Taco Bell reveals secret 12% ingredients in 88% ‘beef’ tacos
It’s not news that the “beef” in Taco Bell’s “beef” tacos was only 88% actual “beef.” POCHO amigo Gustavo Arellano was all over that years ago. But wassup with the other 12%?
The mystery ended Tuesday as the fast-food chain came clean about the secret ingredients which the company says are all “completely safe and approved by the FDA.”
“They do have weird names,” Taco Bell wrote on its website, ”perfect for tongue twisters!…They’re common ingredients also found in food items at your grocery store.”
As a public service, we’re happy to present the complete list, as if any of you pochos go to Taco Bell at all:
Mas…Taco Bell reveals secret 12% ingredients in 88% ‘beef’ tacos