Women’s History Month is a good time to spotlight sexual harassment at work.
Congress has reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act, sure, but legal action isn’t always an option, like when you’re on a business trip with the boss, or in his office for a late-night meeting.
Here are the pocho ocho ways to fend off a boss who is all hands:
8. In your best Latina voice, scream “¡No, patron, por favor, no!”
7. He’s grabby? Grab back…and squeeeeeeeze!
6. Just go with it — you’re already asking for it with that blouse!
5. You like your job, right?
4. One word: Instagram
3 . “Ooooh! Perfect timing! I’m ovulating!”
2. “Is that a chile piquin in your pocket or are you happy to see me?”
And the numero uno way to fend off a boss who is “all hands” is…
Two words: Ka ching!