I recently read the hilariously snarky book, Confessions of a Scary Mommy by Jill Smokler, and all those confessions from real moms has inspired me to do the same.
- I only get “Latina” when I’m drunk or angry and it’s not pretty.
- My drink of choice is tequila, not the Skinny Girl stuff but real Patron Silver.
- Sometimes I Google anger management groups in my area but then I get so pissed off with our slow Internet connection that I forget all about my anger.
- When I catch a cold I literally sweat it out by dancing to Ricky Martin in my living room.
- I don’t know if I want any more kids. I can’t afford to go up another bra size.