Say hello to Angry Abuelas, pochos. The new iPhone 5 — code-named La Raza — is especially designed for Latinos.
Two videos broke the news: GOP presidential wannabe Mitt Romney wished he were a puro Latino and his campaign released a new Spanish-language ad aimed at “white Hispanics.”
In science ñews, cilantro haters breathed a sigh of relief as genetics proved it was not their fault and the new African monkey species looks familiar somehow.
Here are the links:
- Romney’s new ‘Ya No Más’ ad for Latinos (captioned video)
- Mitt Romney: ‘If I were a Latino, I’d be doing much better’ (video)
- Is this the new iPhone 5 AKA iPhone La Raza?
- Cilantro haters, come out of the closet! You were born this way
- New monkey species resurrects ‘restored’ Spanish Jesus controversy
- ZOMG! Mainstream media discovers pochismo for profit