Spring began at 9:30 PDT Saturday night as the Northern Hemisphere marked the Vernal Equinox. But if you’re not looking at a calendar, how would you know?
Here are the Pocho Ocho Best Ways to Tell that Spring has Sprung:
8. Chipotle Mexican Grill introduces Fresh Seasonal Virus Menu
7. KKK members don short-sleeved sheets and start work on their tans
6. Sarah Palin switches from bourbon to gin
5. Side of the road naranja sellers flash more side boob
4. Right wing homophobes link April showers to gay weddings
3. Gringos discover huaraches
2. Cuban drivers switch from 1954 Mercury hardtops to 1955 Chevy convertibles
And the numero uno way you can tell that Spring has esprung is…
POWER TO THE PEEPLE!
- OccuPeep DC diorama by Cori E. Wright, photo by Adam Fagan.
- Professor Equis contributed to this report.
- Toon by Lalo Alcaraz