Don’t pretend like you haven’t looked for things shaped like La Virgen before! It’s all a part of our culture, but because it’s also a recurring and hilarious part, we wanted to round up the list for you.
- A Tortilla – This is one of the most common ones, close second to Jesus on a piece of toast.
- A Tree – I wrote about this one when I was a reporter on the border, but I’m not the only one.
- Windows – Not just stained glass windows, but office windows or apartment windows or car windows (no, car hoods with Guadalupe murals do not count!)
- Oil Stains – I’ve heard this one several times, oil stains in driveways or the rust on cars. I guess because of how oil moves in circles it’s a likely candidate.
- Water Damage – Whether it’s a puddle or other water damage, water can also create a Guadalupe image.