“Tone and rhetoric will be key,” is the message from Jennifer Korn, executive director of the Hispanic Leadership Network. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FLA), who chairs the GOP’s Vendido Caucus, champions “a kinder, gentler racism.”
Top Republicans will receive a list of phrases that should never, ever be used when discussing immigration reform. Here are the pocho ocho things NEVER to say:
8. Git’ back in your beaner-mobile!
7. Speak inglish you ‘ignant brownie.
6. We ain’t need no anchor babies.
5. Fuckin’ magnets — how do they work? Also, leave the tacos.
4. Well, lookie here…we got ourselves a spic lover.
3. Remember the Alamo!? I don’t.
2. No illegal is gonna knock up my daughter. That’s my cousin’s job.
And the numero uno thing Republicans shouldn’t say to Latinos is…
Go back to Spain!