Hundreds of devotees of La Virgen de Guadalupe formed a clown procession in Mexico City Tuesday, with a carnival promenade to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
PREVIOUSLY ON LA VIRGEN:
- Religious figures slam Guadalupe as ‘miraculous appearance hog’
- Pocho Ocho ways for a sinner like you to get into heaven
- Spanish art-restoring abuelita expert makes her mark at La Basilica
- Hollywood Spaniards, Puerto Ricans plan ‘ultimate’ Chicano film
- No news is good news? Caption this image, win a prize or something