POCHO sent reporters to bars and parties, barbecues and parades all across the United Estates to find out how Americans were celebrating Cinco de Mayo. Here’s what they said:
- CLYDE WORKMAN, DETROIT: I’m squeezing limes into my 40’s
- TAD BROGET, PRINCETON: Naturally, one had one’s valet bring a snifter of proper reposado
- PANAMA RED, DENVER: A dank day for primo Oaxacan, meng! [Coughs.]
- KATRINA CERVANTES, BROOKLYN: Back off, perv boy!
- HELENA GOMEZ, CHICAGO: The continued commodification and capitalistic exploitation of the indigenous experience by the bloody hands of white European imperialist oppressors is a further examp[head explodes.]
- WERNHARDT “BETO” BUDWEISER, MILWAUKEE: Lime-A-Ritas, baby! Lime-A-Ritas!
- MAGDALENA SALDANA, EL PASO: I’m cool as long as those armed white-boy militias keep their pinche marches on Mesa Street, on their own pinche side of town.
- QUINOA MANDALA, SAN FRANCISCO: Ommmmmmmmmm. Ommmmmmmmmm.
- REYNALDO “RUSTY” FILERO, EAST LOS ANGELES: Are you looking at me? ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?
- JULIO SALVATERRA, MIAMI: What? I’m Boricua!
POCHO ÑEWS SERVICE PNS IS A WHOLLY-FICTITIOUS SUBSIDIARY OF POCHISMO, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, WHO IS A PERSON ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME COURT. DON’T ASK US, WE JUST WORK HERE.