It’s so last century, the new generation of Chicano students say, and the hard-to-pronounce-and-explain name for venerable activist organization M.E.Ch.A has to change! POCHO covered the explosive debate and published your reader comments in this week’s biggest story.
And history came alive as anthropologists discovered a previously-lost tribe of Frenchman living in caves near the city of Puebla, MX. Are they a remnant of the troops sent by Napoleon III in 1862?
Keep on reading — we’ve got the latest ñews on Cinco de Mayo, the Hey Vato! homies discuss the Raider’s Nation, Romney’s campaigning parrot and more:
- MEChA changes name to one members can pronounce
- Lost tribe of Frenchmen discovered living in cave near Puebla, MX
- Dear Abuelita: Gay for a day, my 34C boobs, a career in modeling
- Hey Vato! Does a Raiders’ jersey glorify gang lifestyle (NSFW video)
- Pocho Ocho ironic nicknames that aren’t as insulting as they seem