It’s not a good sign when you have to ask the crowd to “Please clap,” like former Governor Jeb Bush (R-Florida) at a New Hampshire campaign rally Tuesday.
JEB! may not yet be prepared to admit he’s already lost, but we are, Fat Lady or not. Here are the Pocho Ocho Top Ways to Tell It’s All Over for Jeb Bush:
8. Briefly lost consciousness after choking on a pretzel
7. Hired New Orleans/Katrina FEMA guy “Brownie” as replacement campaign manager
6. Spotted holding hands with Saudi royalty
5. Responds to hecklers by shouting “I’ve got your hanging chad right here, pal!”
4. Can’t stop reading The Pet Goat to random children at campaign rallies
3. He is closely following the UPS tracking info for the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner he ordered from CafePress
2. Working on plan with Dick Cheney that includes waterboarding Marco Rubio
And the Numero Uno Way to Tell It’s All Over for Jeb Bush is…
His “little brown ones” prefer to hug Ted Cruz.