Have A Corrido New Year!
This is possibly the 20th Cartoon Calendar I have made, but I have so much fun making it that I’ve lost track of how many there have been.
Hey, America! You can do anything since you’re a star. Grab US by the P*ssy, please.
Your friends von Desutschland.[Video via NEO MAGAZIN ROYALE.]
Venezuela-based “transparency” website JuikiLiques dropped some big political bombshells this morning — the so-called “October Surprise.”
POCHO’s Especial Correspondents axed all the refryable sources to concoct this list, so check it out: The Pocho Ocho Top Juikiliques Bombshells:
8. Donald Trump’s plan to have “Mexico pay for the wall” relies on hiring Mexican workers, not paying them, and then deporting them, a scheme that worked so well in previous real estate projects.
7. Hillary Clinton threw away over 200 valuable AOL membership CDs and never told the FBI.
6. Donald Trump’s hairdresser, former airport cosmetologist Manila Envelopé, won’t use anything but Tres Flores mousse for Trump’s weave-over, but she removes the labels so the Donald won’t know.
Oh, the weather outside will be frightful — on President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day. [Video by Save The Day.]
Forget the conspiracy of (((International Bankers))) and the (((Media Elite))) who are ganged up on Donald Trump. What do real voters have to say?
POCHO amigos songwriters and singers Tapia Corel y Jim Rhodes (aka Partners in Crime) present Trumpón, “…inspired by the antics of Donald Trump, who has continued to defy disbelief, no matter what he says or does.”
Sing along now:
The Donald from TV, gets his feelings hurt and then becomes Tremendous Trump! America’s great again! He bashes all he can, with his tiny hands! Tremendous Trump! Tremendous Trump! Tremendous Trump! Trump!
The corporate media won’t show this devastating documentary footage but POCHO is not afraid to expose how Donald Trump’s ruthless business tactics led to the destruction of a cherished, historic New York City neighborhood called Sesame Street.
Donald Trump’s leaked tax returns prove he played the system to avoid paying his fair share of taxes.
The lamestream media is all over the big ticket items, so POCHO’s crack team went extra deep into the documents to find some smaller write offs the Donald didn’t want the public to see.
We call these Mexclusive discoveries Donald Trump’s Pocho Ocho Most Awkward Income Tax Deductions:
8. Loss carry-forward on Cheeto Powder Commodity Futures Trading
7. Weaves-Я-Us Perpetual Care
6. Depreciation on WifeBot2000