Tea Partier Ted Cruz, the Canadian United States Senator (R-TX), hates avocados, the fruit of a tree native to Mexico and Central America, classified in the flowering plant family Lauraceae along with cinnamon, camphor and bay laurel.
We just learned from a blog post that this Canuckian “public servant” allegedly confessed his shameful prejudice in an interview last October, but sometime since then, the original evidence mysteriously disappeared.
(Crack Malaysian detectives are investigating the disappearance.)
Of course, this Grand Old Pendejo official has many other skeletors in his closet — the Pocho Ocho Other Things Sen. Ted Cruz Hates Besides Avocados:
8. LIFE cereal.
7. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
6. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
5. Hot dogs, Mom, apple pie
4. Elotes, chiles and Chente
3. Two words: Canadian Jokes
2. Sara Lee
And the numero other thing Ted Cruz hates besides avocados is…
The American Dream, especially for people who are not rich white Republican male Christians.
PREVIOUSLY ON TED CRUZ:
- Pocho Ocho reasons Sen. Ted Cruz is still a Canadian citizen
- Sen. Ted Cruz explained in one handy Venn diagram (toon)
- One Canadian’s Opinion: Sen. Ted Cruz for President (video)