Some of these stories are News and others are Ñews.
We post, you decide.
In 2006, when George W. Bush was in the White House, I predicted an alternate universe where a real estate mogul built a wall along the US-Mexican border. The only thing I left out was the guy’s name.
We asked around town, and our peeps say these are the top eight to watch for:
8. First use of the Booger-Cam™ captures candid live video of bored Republicans
7. Warmup act Oprah Winfrey to Congress: “You get a drone…and you get a drone. Everybody gets a drone!”
6. Obama cruises to the Capitol in a clean 1953 Packard limousine, a gift from the people of Cuba
Here are their Pocho Ocho top policy priorities:
8. No tax cut left behind
7. Read my lips: No new Mexis
6. All about the race
We asked the POCHO posse to share their New Year’s Resolutions for 2015. After the responses came in, we picked the best answers, and then carefully removed all the information that could personally identify the authors because El Cucuy.
And so we present Los Pochodores’ Pocho Ocho Top New Year Revolutions:
8. Update my Nahuatl name to reflect my aspirations.
7. Get in shape for the Grito Contest at Charro Days.
6. Start a frijoles community garden for my locavore needs.