Donald Trump’s leaked tax returns prove he played the system to avoid paying his fair share of taxes.
The lamestream media is all over the big ticket items, so POCHO’s crack team went extra deep into the documents to find some smaller write offs the Donald didn’t want the public to see.
We call these Mexclusive discoveries Donald Trump’s Pocho Ocho Most Awkward Income Tax Deductions:
8. Loss carry-forward on Cheeto Powder Commodity Futures Trading
7. Weaves-Я-Us Perpetual Care
6. Depreciation on WifeBot2000
8. In 2001 he took a huge tax loss after a franchise scheme called Illegals Я Us failed.
7. In 2006 he sought medical reimbursement for malaria contracted after swimming in a giant pool of money.
6. In 2009 he claimed his Cayman Islands bank account as a dependent.