Italian pecorino cheese, sauce bernaise a la chipotle, oyster mushrooms, Berber spices, sweet potatoes and kohlrabi (a cabbage cousin) are the ingredients in this Swedish veggie taco recipe video. Lohmanders, the sauce people, are responsible for this
We generated a Google translation of the recipe for your convenience. Note that the recipe contains a warning:
Tear pecorinoosten of sweet potato and mix gently again. It should not be like a mush, but more like a clumsy move.
Sweet Potato Tacos with Chipotle Bearnaise Hot & other goodies
Sweet potatoes are fantastic good and very easy to cook. It ends up in a vegetarian taco playing with flavors and textures.
1 st large sweet potato or 2 small (a total of about 800 grams)
Berbere (spice mix) *
50 grams pecorino cheese
100 grams oyster mushrooms
1 st kohlrabi
Apple cider vinegar
Lohmanders Bearnaise Hot Chipotle
1 Tortilla bread, big or small
Berbere (homemade spice mix)
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tsp salt
0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
0.5 tsp onion powder
0.5 tsp ground coriander
0.5 tsp cardamom
0.5 tsp garlic powder
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
0.5 tsp nutmeg
* Berbere is an Ethiopian spice mixture. If you can not find it in your store, you can make your own seasoning mix. Mix together then all the spices.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Add the sweet potato with the skin left on a wire rack with a tray beneath. Bake in oven 45 minutes until it is soft throughout.
2. Meanwhile, the sweet potato in the oven made the rest of the accessories. Oyster mushroom is built on a wire-like manner, which makes it easy to pull apart the thin streaks. Pull apart all the oyster mushrooms into thin strips as you can and dryers.
3. Fry the oyster mushroom in a dry pan over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes. This is to cook it and get the water out of it. Pick up the oyster mushroom, rinse the pan and heat it up again on high heat with 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook oyster mushroom until crisp and drain on paper towels. Salted with sea salt.
4. Kohlrabi is a fun and tasty vegetable that is absolutely the best to eat raw. The scale by cutting away the outer green shell by means of a knife. Then cut 3 mm thick slices of peeled kålrabbin. Place slices on each other and cut them into thin strips. Mix with sea salt and apple cider vinegar.
5. Remove the sweet potato from the oven and let cool slightly. Share the sweet potato in half along and scoop out the flesh from the shell. Gently mix the meat with 1 tablespoon Berber mixture and season with salt and possibly with berbere. There should be little lumps of sweet potatoes in the mixture.
6. Tear pecorinoosten of sweet potato and mix gently again. It should not be like a mush, but more like a clumsy move.
7. Build taco with sweet potatoes in the ground, oyster mushrooms on top, then kohlrabi and finally lots of Lohmanders Bearnaise Hot Chipotle. Tear extra pecorino on top if you have any left.