POCHO photogs landed in Florida just in time to capture candid snapshots of Gov. Mitt Romney’s scandalous party escapades, we published a handy CLIP & SAVE Guide to preparing your Mayan Apocalypse Doomsday 2012 Survival Kit and uncovered the frat-boys-gone-wild music video that rich college student Romney made with his friends — it’s (surprise! surprise!) Mexican-themed and all about Dinero.
These top stories broke the ñews this week:
- Mitt-faced: Shocking pix leaked from Romney Florida trip
- Pocho Ocho must-have Mayan Apocalypse survival kit items
- Wild! @MexicanMitt Romney and frat bros in music video: ‘Dinero’
- ‘Mitt Romney Latino Outreach’ ad seeks Colorado votes (video)
- Talking head Ann Coulter can eat her own shit sandwich
And catch up on the Unsung Heroes of Hispanic Heritage Month: