The tragic death of Long Beach homegirl Jenni Rivera and the school massacre in Newtown, MA inspired two editorial cartoons from POCHO Jefe-in-Chief Lalo Alcaraz this week. And then there was the guy who emailed some Photoshop experts asking for helping removing the Mexicans from his snapshot of Disneyland.
These are the stories that broke the ñews this week on POCHO:
Can you kick in
MR. POCHO SAYS ¡GRACIAS!
- Jenni Rivera RIP (toon)
- Dear Photoshop experts: Can you take the Mexican out of the picture?
- I could have been an astrophysicist, except I’m a Latina
- 12-14-12 (toon)
- La Cucaracha: Lindsay Lohan – probation violator, job creator (toon)
- How to wrap a Christmas present — an Aunt Chippy video (NSFW)
- Watch: This may be the Internets’ only ninja cat video en Español
- POCHO thanks La Virgen de Guadalupe for helping us break the ñews
- Just another death in Mexico (toon)
- Everything you need to know about ‘Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo’
- When ‘The Hobbit’ took back Aztlán: A Latino nerd reads Tolkien
- On Beverly Hills’ Rodeo Drive, it looks a bit like Christmas (photos)