It’s wrong wrong wrong. What really went on at that epic feast so long ago?
We’ve got eight little-known factoids right here:
8. The frozen string beans in the casserole were past their sell-by date
7. Pilgrim Zephaniah Winslow = silent but deadly
6. Squanto’s “Mezcla de Maiz” was really esquites from the barrio elotero.
5. Although only organic turkey was served, it was not Kosher
4. Three words: Frijol Spice Lattes.
3. Elder William Bradford’s admonition to wife Sarah was the first recorded use of the phrase “Prithee, shut ye olde pie hole.”
2. Concerted effort needed to make sure Uncle Epstein was not left alone with the girls
And the numero uno little-known fact about the first Thanksgiving Dinner is…
You look chilly; want a blanket?