The pinche Trump administration is stuck with the annual observance of National “Hispanic” Heritage Month 2017, which begins today, but that doesn’t mean they like it. The POCHO news team has learned that the white wing traitors, crooks, and colluders at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue ran through a list of alternative names for the observance before being shot down by the only Latina Trump knows — Lisa A Malinche, a low-level staffer.
Here are the Pocho Ocho worst new names for Hispanic Heritage Month:
8. No Taco Trucks On Every Corner For You Month
7. Deported Amigos Month
6. They’re Not Sending Their Best Month
5. Show Me Your Papers Month
4. Pardon Your Local Racist Month
3. Sheets and Hoods on Sale at Bed Bath and Beyond Month
2. Bad Hombres Month
And the top worst new name for National Hispanic Heritage Month 2017 is. …
Hispanic Heritage Ted Cruz Porn Again Christian Month
- Especial correspondents Janelle Gonzales, Celina Martinez, El Eres Nerd, Lalo Alcaraz and Comic Saenz contributed to this report.
[Lurid image based on a photo from The Smithsonian Magazine.]