The Feast Day of La Virgen de Guadalupe, the Empress of Latin America, celebrated every December 12.
La Virgen has consistently helped POCHO break the ñews – with stories that included Nuestra Señora:
- Religious figures slam Guadalupe as ‘miraculous appearance hog’
- Pocho Ocho ways for a sinner like you to get into heaven
- Spanish art-restoring abuelita expert makes her mark at La Basilica
- Hollywood Spaniards, Puerto Ricans plan ‘ultimate’ Chicano film
- No news is good news? Caption this image, win a prize or something