America’s love affair with the burrito (a wheat flour tortilla wrapped or folded into a cylindrical shape to completely enclose the filling, according to Wikipedia) has moved the tubular tummy-buster from the kitchen to the bakery, as this burrito-styled cake demonstrates.
PREVIOUSLY ON BURRITOS:
- A burrito is not a sandwich, Massachusetts judge rules
- Purritos: Photos of kitties wrapped up like burritos
- Watch: German Boy Scouts make mass quantities of ‘burritos’
- MexiCanada: Montreal mayor fights poutine burritos – ‘pou-tos’
- Tiny gringa eats 2-pound multi-chile ‘Diablo Burrito’ in 3:23 (video)