8. Usando el Fiesbook.
7. Reading Erí Potter books.
6. Creating top-secret taco recipes they will never share with gringos.
5. Sewing costumes for their Lucha Libre league.
4. Making españolcats en Fotoshop.
3. Expecting a vision of the Virgin Mary.
2. Trying to end a phone conversation with their abuela (okay, chau… si ..okay….chau…si… si… okay…)
And the numero uno thing those darn kids are doing instead of playing outside is…
Looking for their greencards – so they can actually go outside and not get deported.
— Elise Roedenbeck recently redesigned her website…just for you.