An angry Southern California real estate agent confronted an Ontario, CA homeowner (video, above) who was flying a Mexican flag — and you won’t believe what happened next! Did you miss the story? It was our biggest story of 2014 in every category. The video that started it all is above, and the link to the story about the video is #1 below. Click it, you’ll like it!
Does it matter what stories we liked? Dunno. These are the stories that you clicked the most:
In the jungle, the Washington jungle, the donkey fears tonight.
Slovak champion mountain biker Filip Polc strapped a GoPro camera on his helmet and recorded this insane downhill competition run earlier this month in Taxco, Mexico. Although he only came in second (!) this first-person point-of-view video will thrill you, give you vertigo or leave you shaking your head and asking, “Huh?” Polc won the Taxco competition last year. [VOLUME WARNING: LOTS OF ROAD NOISE.]
PREVIOUSLY ON TAXCO:
It’s Vernal Equinox 2014 — the beginning of Spring. Let’s dance, like pre-teen “Latin Dance” competitors Denis and Gabrielle.
Here are the top eight:
8. The NSA will intercept Republicans’ text messages to each other and display them on the JumboTron in real time
7. President Obama will be sporting snazzy new Uncle Sugar costume
To be a Chipster (Chicano + Hipster) is not a destination, but a journey, and seekers must never rest. These are the Pocho Ocho Chipster New Year’s Resolutions our readers shared with us:
8. Despite the Indio heritage that gives me a sparse Fu Manchu facial hair configuration, I resolve to grow a Chente-strength bigote in 2014.
7. Nopalitos every day keeps the doctor away.
6. Repeat after me: Tenochtitlan, not panocha flan.
PREVIOUSLY ON CHEPE AND PEPE:
Have a chill 2014, and and may the only ICE you encounter be the ice in your adult beverages.
PREVIOUSLY ON ICE: