Today’s episode of Sesame Street is brought to you by the letters F and U.
The corporate media won’t show this devastating documentary footage but POCHO is not afraid to expose how Donald Trump’s ruthless business tactics led to the destruction of a cherished, historic New York City neighborhood called Sesame Street.
In 2009, according to Dangerous Minds, weirdo singer Catman Cohen recorded an idiosyncratic version of Mazzy Star’s 1993 Fade Into You. Later that same year, according to those very same minds, the Internets mashed up Cohen’s vocal with Cookie Monster Sesame Street footage.
Contrast and compare with this video of the original version, sung here live on Conan, by our girlfriend, the most distinctive voice in pop music, the East Los Angel, to know her is to love her, ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the amazing star of Mazzy Star, Hope Sandoval:
Hitting a piñata until the goodies fall out is hard work, but somebody’s got to do it, explains Elmo’s Mexican cousin Pepe. Los Muppets de Sesame Street wish you a Happy New Year!
Hitting a piñata until the goodies fall out is hard work, but somebody’s got to do it. Los Sesame Street Muppets wish you a Happy New Year!
Hitting a piñata until the goodies inside fall out is hard work, but somebody’s got to do it. Happy New Year from Sesame Street!
Dressed all in black, Goth Justice Sonia Sotomayor mugs for the camera and wastes taxpayer money that could be better spent on drones, bombs and bayonets in this Sesame Street video about “careers” for girls.
In collusion with Big Bird’s socialist PBS pals, the unmarried jurist mocks the proud American tradition of Walt Disney princesses and never once mentions the proper female occupation of staying at home and cleaning the house and cooking dinner for the family.
Unashamed, the ultra-liberal home wrecker actually tells impressionable little Muppette Abby to “get a career.”
You voted for this, people. Muppets, PBS and “Hispanics.” The line to Canada forms on the right.
From Los Titeres (the puppets): Don’t waste your vote on the phony mainstream yellow bird candidate until you consider wasting your vote on the Puppet Party’s Latino red parrot candidate — Señor Loro for Presidente! (Borderline NSFW language and a disturbing bird bigote.)
–Freelancer Junior Wences PhD writes by hand.
(PNS reporting from SESAME STREET) On the same day that President Obama announced an immigration policy that will make it easier for young undocumented immigrants to remain in Los United Estates, Arizona’s numero uno douchebag, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, announced the arrest of a six-year-old girl suspected of leading the infamous Cártel de Elmo de Los Cookie Monster Ganga.
The Arizona Bugle reported that the girl was with 15 other cartel members who were traveling to the Midwest and northeast United States. Also arrested: Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Prairie Dawn, Curly Bear, Bert, Grover and Guy Smiley. According to Chris Hegstrom, spokesman for the Sheriff’s Office, this is the “single biggest cartel bust” in Maricopa County history.
And even though the girl was old enough to get arrested, she was not old enough to have her name released, according to Hegstrom. “This is huge for us and for Joe – just huge. Arpaio is an expert when it comes to sleuthing dangerous things…like children and phony birth certificates.”
Vicente Fernandez, Los Grammys and the continuing adventures of presidential hopeful @MexicanMitt were the big stories this week on POCHO:
- The Grammys were faced with a boycott led by Latino artists calling themselves Los 60%.
- Mexican singing superstar Vicente Fernandez announced both his upcoming retirement and plans to open a Las Vegas casino called Guadalajara, Guadalajara.
- GOP wannabe @MexicanMitt released his first TV commercial and claimed the title of The Most Mexican Man in the World.
- An angry Arizona legislator called for a Caucasian Appreciation Day to highlight the achievements of the patriotic white citizens that are routinely ignored in America’s foremost Hate State.
- A Mississippi legislator offered a bill to rename the Gulf of Mexico the Gulf of America. Unlike the Arizona hater, he was joking.
- New contributor Tia Lencha offered a nopalitos recipe for gringos y pochos.
- A helpful video offered advice on How to Be A Cholo and Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor showed up on Sesame Street for a cafecito.
- POCHO Jefe-in-Chief shared a cartoon tribute to Whitney Houston.
New Sesame Street video features Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor serving up Spanglish, tea, and justice in the case of Goldilocks v. Bear. Actually, it’s cafecito, but ‘tea’ makes the headline fit.