POCHO is glad to welcome RentALatino to the echelons of our Premium Sponsors.
RENT-A-LATINO IS HIRING – TOKENS WANTED: Are you interested in being a Token Latino? You’ll get mediocre pay, no benefits, and no career advancement, but, you’ll get to appear in a lot of PR photos and possibly even a TV commercial or two. To see if you qualify, print the application below, fill it out and snail it to RentALatino, POB 1023, East Pocho, CA 90012 It only takes a minute!
1) Are you Latino? ☐ Yes ☐ No
b) If you answered NO, do you at least look Latino? ☐ Yes ☐ No
If you answered NO again, we’re sorry, we cannot use your services at this time. We are sure you are a very nice person, but business is business. Perhaps you can try one of our sister companies, Rent-an-Asian, Rent-an-AfricanAmerican or Rent-a-Nerd.
2) Are you willing to work on a part-time basis to make a company or organization or political campaign look like it is interested in multi-culturalism? ☐ Yes ☐ No
3) If you answered YES to 2., do you promise not to try to seek full-time work with the company, seek equal pay, equal benefits or an executive title? ☐ Yes ☐ No
a) Do you promise not to take office supplies or in any other way embarrass us, like speaking Spanish while on the job?
4) Would you be interested in being a minor background character or criminal on a sitcom, movie or news re-enactment?
☐ Yes ☐ No ☐ Depends on which show
5) Are you legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (Only answer if you live in Arizona or Alabama)
☐ Yes ☐ No
6) Have you ever performed token work before. Please explain:________________________________________________________________
Referral Discount Offer: Even if RentALatino is not right for your career needs, pass this questionnaire on to your friends, share it on Facebook or Twitter, and we’ll give you a coupon to pass on to your boss for a deep discount on RentALatino’s special “Engaged Latina Voters” package.”
If your company would like to sponsor POCHO, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Actually, we’re serious about that bit.