It was an ordinary day in an ordinary Mexican convenience store and recorded in grainy black and white by an ordinary surveillance video camera. And then the masked luchador entered – with a posse of ostriches.
This POCHO ñewsweek featured the Florida burritos with offensive names, chicken culture war hawk Col. Sanders’s statement on gay marriage and a chance for you to join Jefe-in-Chief Lalo Alcaraz’s personal campaign to help the survivors of the Anaheim police department’s trigger-happy cops. Here are the links:
- Anaheim police brutality protest t-shirt fundraiser
- Col. Sanders on Chick-Fil-A: Gay? What’s the big clucking deal?
- Tacos al carbon, gold, silver, bronze, chicken and beef (toon)
- Al Madrigal to Jon Stewart: Mexicans lack ‘culture of success’ (video)
- Luchador and ostriches attack Mexico convenience store (video)
- No more ‘Wetback Willie’ burritos, sir; try our ‘Dirty Sanchez’ (video)