The Hate State of Arizona retained its leading position as the most anti-Latino state in the country as the witchy bitchy governor, Jan Brewer, decided that DREAMERS who apply for Deferred Action should be denied state service like drivers’ licenses.
Also in Arizona, husky humorist Gabriel Iglesias’ tour bus got pulled over for a papers check. In Texas, a humble farmworker released his income tax returns and asked GOP nominee wannabe Mitt Romney to do the same and POCHO offered Pro Tips for Latinos working in The Office.
These were the stories that broke the ñews this week:
- Fluffy Gabriel Iglesias caught Driving While Brown in Arizona
- Farmworker releases tax returns and asks ‘Where are Romney’s?‘
- If this crypt is rockin’ the Republicans are knockin’ (toon)
- Work in ‘The Office’? You need our Pocho Ocho Pro Tips for Latinos
- Dear AZ Gov. Jan Brewer: MR. POCHO has a message for you (toon)
- Deadly mercenaries and landscapers: ‘The Mexpendables’ (video)