And son Craig Romney tried his very best to appeal to Latinos in a Spanish-language ad for his dad. We translated the commercial for the Ingles-espeaking masses.
The publishing world looks to appeal to the hot and fiery soft-porn-loving Latina book-buying public with the upcoming Fifty Shades of Brown. Can Big Books, Inc. tie up the mujeres’ market?
These big POCHO stories topped the exciting reportage roster that broke the ñews this week and here are the links:
- Transcript: Mexican Mitt Romney’s speech to the NAACP
- Craig Romney’s Spanish ad for dad now with English subtitles
- Will ‘Fifty Shades of Brown’ dominate Latino erotica market?
- Mexican-American Chamber of Commerce: ‘Mexicans work better’
- Quinceañera GOP fundraiser planned for princess Ann Romney
- Puerto Rican scientists ready to activate Large Piña Collider
- Dear Abuelita: Busty rebozo, itchy nalgas, chilly chi-chis
This last part is important. POCHO has entered a sponsorship arrangement with the European survey firm CINT which is very very interested in the opinions of our readers, so much so that they pay cash money to you and us when you answer their survey questions. Totally legit. Check it out.