Could it be? Was Presidential future loser Mitt Romney’s campaign so upset with POCHO contributor MexicanMitt Romney‘s Twitter feed that they made the social networking company lock @MexicanMitt in Twitterham Jail just before their candidate’s speech to the GOP convention Thursday?
Although @MexicanMitt’s simultaneous Twitter espeech to the RNC was smuggled out of Twitterham Jail and re-Tweeted by @PochoDotCom, thousands of MM’s “followers” were baffled by the disappearance of the popular account.
Tech journalists are questioning if the censorship was provoked by Romney’s people — who appear to be the only parties who can lodge a complaint with Twitter — and the “coincidental” $120,000 ad purchase on Twitter by the GOP.
We have MexicanMitt’s draft speech to the RNC, the story on the Twitter censorship and @MexicanMitt’s Letter from a Twitterham Jail here — all part of a really big ñewsweek on POCHO:
- MexicanMitt’s ‘Letter from a Twitterham Jail:’ I have been paroled
- Mexclusive: Draft of Mexican Mitt Romney’s speech to RNC leaked
- Who killed @MexicanMitt Romney’s Twitter account? And why?
- Republicans drown out Puerto Rican delegate with ‘USA USA’ chants
- AZ Gov. Jan Brewer unwraps her roots in Guanajuato, MX (photo)
- Pat Robertson: Tropical storm is God’s warning to Godless God-mockers
- Pocho Ocho reasons God Almighty loves Republicans
- Did Romney’s (underpaid?) housekeeper show up in RNC video?
- Top Tips: Pocho Ocho ways modern Chicanas can get their man
- Minority RNC seat-filler experience: Phew! (toon)