This ñewsweek the GOP presidential wannabe filled up POCHO’s infotainment bandwidth with debate shenanigans, Big Bird bashing, Latino-loving at Chipotle and a new commercial shot on Los Angeles’ Olvera Street.
Reaction from around the country included emergency rooms overflowing with debate drinking game alcohol poisoning cases, the previously dead Franklin Delano Roosevelt rising from grave and making a YouTube appearance, y mas mas more.
The most popular stories this week:
- Latino-lover Romney visits a Chipotle store for a photo opportunity
- Mitt Romney: Muppets are moochers from the 47% (toon)
- Thousands hospitalized for alcohol poisoning in debate drinking games
- Romney campaign’s latest commercial shot on Olvera Street (video)
- @MexicanMitt Romney: I’m prepped y ready for Debate Number Juan
- Back from the dead and live on YouTube, FDR on the debate (video)
- BFFs Mitt, Darryl visit Latino sites for Hispanic Heritage Month (photos)
- Unsung Heroes of Hispanic Heritage Month: George Romney
MR. POCHO also opened up the POCHISMO tip jar for contributions from loyal pochas y pochos like you. Click here to find out wassup.