What can we learn from the Senator Ted Cruz (R-Canadia) victory Monday in the Iowa GOP caucuses? It’s time to support CANADIANS FOR PRESIDENT! [NSFW video, one F-bomb.]
And what else? How about the Pocho Ocho Top Lessons We Learned from the Iowa GOP Caucuses:
8. He who smelt it, dealt it.
7. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry caucus.
6. I know you are, but what am I?
5. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
4. These are not the droids you’re looking for.
3. Recession, repression… It’s all the same thing, man.
2. We can’t stop here. This is bat country!
And the Numero Uno Top Lesson We Learned from the Iowa GOP Caucuses is …
Hi, I’d like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Especial Correspondents Lalo Alcaraz, Professor Equis, Tia Lencha and Comic Saenz contrbuted to this report.