Originally published by the San Diego Free Press.
If beating zee caca out of a Donald Trump piñata is too last week, perhaps mademoiselle would like our newest creation, Piñata El Chapo.
The family of Caesar Cardini still owns and runs Hotel Caesar’s in Tijuana, where Caesar Salad was invented.
Did you know Caesar’s original recipe calls for lime juice, not lemon? Lima, not limon?
After POCHO’s Dennis Wilen AKA Comic Saenz finally came clean about his history with UPenn classmate Donald Trump, we’ve learned more about the events that turned a Child of the 60s into the bitter meng he is today.
Here are the Pocho Ocho Top Reasons Child of the 60s The Donald is so Donald:
8. Still heartbroken and resentful after the end of a passionate love affair with UPenn boyfriend, Afro-Mexican exchange student Mumia Abu-Fuentes.
7. Childhood backyard “fort” overrun by kids playing “Viet Cong.”
6. Kicked out of Wharton School MEChA for attempted “firing” of Cesar Chavez.
Dennis J. Romero of LAWeekly.com was on the scene at the Luxe Hotel on Sunset Boulevard in Brentwood Friday afternoon as Donald Trump came to speak to a private GOP gathering:
Donald Trump’s mouth might be the most uncivilized thing to have graced the blue-blood hills of Brentwood, but those reacting to the GOP presidential candidate’s presence in Los Angeles tonight were as civil as afternoon tea.
- Go for it! Actually try that loco New York Times pea guacamole recipe that has been dividing the nation. Worst case scenario, it’s guácala but you can call your mama and brag to her that you ate an entire vegetable. Maybe she’ll make you some real guacamole as a reward!
- Got a fierce sweet tooth? Scandalize everyone by making this dessert guacamole with lots and lots of chocolate!
- Impress your Filipino friends by making this sabroso avocado milkshake with condensed milk. (Tell the metiches that ask you what it is that it’s full of nopales!)
- Just go ahead and throw everything in your ethnic identity in a bowl with this Chorizo-Queso Fresco-Guacamole!!
(PNS reporting from PHILADELPHIA) Bill Cosby disagrees with Donald Trump’s calling Mexican immigrants rapists.
“I know immigrants, and I know rapists. And believe me, Mr. Trump, immigrants are not rapists,” read a statement released here this morning by Cosby attorney Alberto Gordo.
“Hey hey hey!” the lawyer added.