Hey, pochos, it’s 2013 and it looks like we’re in for more of the same old same old from our regular cast of characters!
Thrill as Sheriff Joe Arpaio returns in a Brand New Hate-Fest for the New Year!
Hold on to your seats as Still-Not-Dead-Yet Commie Super-Hero Hugo Chavez returns to reprise two of his greatest hits!
Smirk and snicker as CNN talking head Ruben Navarrette, Jr., who graduated from Harvard in case you didn’t know, tells those lazy DREAMers to sit up straight and quit talking or HE’S GOING TO STOP THE CAR and come back there. Dr. Rudy Acuña sets him straight.
These were the stories that broke the ñews on POCHO in the first week of 2013:
- Navarrette vs Acuña: The debate about DREAMers gets personal
- La Cucaracha: Happy New Year 2013 (toon)
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s new plan: Arm AZ kids with grenade launchers
- Crossing the street in Guadalajara? Mind those traffic signals! (video)
- Arpaio plans massive ‘Operation Rosca’ to find Tres Reyes gang
- Mexclusive! POCHO Public Service New Year Punctuation Advisory
- Porn video editor fired for browsing spreadsheets at work
- Local man blames Obama after ‘get up and go’ got up and went
- Obama, Pelosi hook up to urge ‘Fiscal Clit’ stimulus
- New Year’s Day 2013 according to a few photographs
- The Pocho Ocho cosas I found in my Rosca de Reyes
- Merry New Year from Eddie Murphy (video, beef jerky not included)
- Before capitalism cancer kills Hugo Chavez, a look back
Can you donate $5 or $10 so we can make more ñews y satire?