That’s the question POCHO asked in a massively-popular photo essay that featured Japanese women who dress like cholas. They make ‘gang’ signs, they pose and they mad-dog the camera. Is this a good thing?
Political coverage broke most of the ñews this week as just-released-from-Twitterham-jail @MexicanMitt Romney debuted a music video and had lots to say about the Democratic Convention in Dixie, especially that Bill Clinton guey.
Here are POCHO’s big estories:
- Cholas turning Japanese? We really think so! Meet the J-Cholas (photos)
- New music from @MexicanMitt Romney: ‘The Juan Percent’ (video)
- @MexicanMitt Romney responds to Democratic Convention espeeches
- Bill Clinton’s Pocho Ocho best lines in his speech to the DNC
- @MexicanMitt on the DNC: THAT CONVENTION ESUCKED!
- @MexicanMitt on Bill Clinton: Well, that wasn’t a very good espeech
- Pocho Ocho top differences between Republicans and Democrats
- Homies Hip Hop Show: Anti-violence march goes to church (video)
- Take back the world: Vote the Dinosaur Party in 2012 (toon)