POCHO Migrant Editor Al Madrigal (he commutes coast-to-coast so he can work nights as Senior Latino Correspondent for The Daily Show) went to Tucson AZ to find out why students there aren’t allowed to take classes in Mexican-American history.
Cameras running, Al interviewed a school board official who was apparently high on ignorance, stupidity and hate.
These are the POCHO stories that broke the ñews this week:
- Al Madrigal reveals inside story of ethnic studies ban in Tucson AZ
- Conquista Dora conquers the Americas for New Spain (video)
- Hamburguesas never looked so good! Salma Hayek for BurgerBoy
- Dear Abuelita: I’m 48 and I love this guy but I think I scared him off
- Chicano? Mexican? Cuban? Boricuan? Latino? Hispanic? What are you?
- Colbert to Romney: Run this commercial to get Latino votes