President Bronco Bama was reelected this week despite the valiant campaign mounted by Juan Percenter @MexicanMitt Romney; the Mexi-Mormon challenger released a last-minute campaign espeech and animated music video which were very popular on POCHO but apparently didn’t help in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania.
POCHO’s ñews-breaking coverage included toons by Jefe-in-Chief Lalo Alcaraz, election recaps and a look at what’s up next for the former first lady in waiting Ann Romney.
Cable TV star Don Cheto make a video Gangnam Style and a huge OVNI/UFO was filmed flying down into Mexico’s Popocatapetl volcano.
The links are here:
Can you kick in
MR. POCHO SAYS ¡GRACIAS!
- Don Cheto totally does it ‘Puro Gangnam Style’ (video
- @MexicanMitt Romney’s final concession espeech [complete text]
- Mexican Mitt’s Last Espeech: I’m in it to guin it, by any beans necessary
- Mexican Mitt’s ‘I Am the Juan Percent’ animated music video
- President Bronco Bama reelected in decisive victory
- La Cucaracha presents election day stickers for 2012 (toon)
- Pocho Ocho reasons Republicans think Romney was defeated
- Politics at the airport: It’s true – I’m a Latina and I do want stuff
- BREAKING: Mitt Romney tied to controversial NAMBLA group
- Loser Mitt Romney has the sad: He’s unemployed and part of 47%
- La Jolla cops on alert after dog shit bag trick at Romney beach house
- How the GOP reached out for elusive Latino vote (toon)
- Mile-long UFO flies down INTO smoldering Popocatepetl (video)
- Once you go brown (toon)