Hatred of the poor edged out racism and homophobia in the Iowa GOP caucuses, a Fresno man was mauled by chihuahuas and died of shame, and the attempt to repeal the California Dream Act failed when the referendum’s backer (photo, right) couldn’t score enough racist jerkwad signatures to get their scheme placed on the ballot.
For these Pochostan stories and more, click here:
Top Pochostan ñews this week:
- You might be a Latino hipster if …
- Iowa analysis: Hatred for poor edges out homophobia, racism
- Mauled by chihuahuas, man survives attack but not shame
- Funny, you don’t look Mexican!
- Al Madrigal, Daily Show Senior Latino Correspondent, tells all
- CA Dream Act repeal fails to gather enough hateful signatures
- Pocho Ocho cosas Lalo found in his Rosca de Reyes
- Who, exactly, IS a pocho?
- ¡Puta Nasa! We want truth on gray aliens and Mayan Calendar
- Diary of a Dreamer: A day in the life (in cartoons) READER SUBMISSION
- Mom, Dad — I was born this guey!
- Bolivia puts Mother Earth over God, dooms country to Hell READER SUBMISSION
- Pochophotographic Exclusive: Occupy Rose Parade 2012
- Pocho Ocho secrets of your average Latino family
- Hoy in History 1/3: Drunk ‘how to cook a taco’ video? Must be Taco Tuesday!
- Lalo Alcaraz: A cartoonista’s 2011 year in review